Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adik's 21st Birthday :)

Today is officially my son's 21st birthday. We used to celebrate his birthday outside but this year he asked me to cook for him his favorite dishes. I even did chocolate cake for his birthday myself though it looks quite funny, but it tastes nice! :)  Also did a few of his favorite dishes - nasi minyak, rendang daging, honey chicken and paru goreng :) He's very happy cos we gave him tons of presents. I gave him a diamond ring from Habib and shirts plus his brother and sister gave him Coach's sling bag. While as for my hubby, he's gonna buy my son's lens for his lovely camera :)



Nasi minyak :)



Rendang daging :)



Honey chicken :)



Paru goreng :)



Special Chocolate cake :) & his presents :)



One big happy family :')



My three lovely kids.



Love from a dad to his son :')



Nasi goreng daging. This was for our breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...