Thursday, March 3, 2011

Washroom

Hello, ladies! :)

I'm going to share about my washroom set which is only used by all the guests. We don't really use this washroom. Actually I'm going to shift real soon and we really adore this set, thus we decided to put it at the new house instead of just leaving it here. 

One of my contractors did the work where they managed to take every single thing out and replace em' with another plain set. 

Enjoy the photos! :) 



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



These are all the photos when they were working and replacing the set with the other plain ones. 


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



After succeed taking everything out :') Really love this set to the max! 


Photobucket



I'm linking this post to :-


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bathroom set! I've never seen one like it! I wouldve had to take it to the new house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a bathroom set so complete and decorated so daintily! I hope that it will travel to your new home without being damaged! And the teacups in your header are beautiful, too! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is sure the prettiest set ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously cute! Happy pink Saturday.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! I don't remember seeing anything like it before. HPS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely would have taken it to the new house too; gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Well, I am in love with the sink. Question for you...are flowers painted?

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Fauziah,
    What a lovely blog..I'm now following you. I love your bath set and I also see you love Old Country Rose..me too! I love it..but, you are so lucky to have the soup bowls with the two handles..Oh how lucky..Hope you stop over my blog for a visit...
    Have a good weekend..oh yes I found you at Laurie's party..
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! What a pretty girly bathroom! I would love it. Thanks for linking it up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to each and everyone who commented on this post!

    Gabriela Delworth : They're not painted. It was already that way when I bought it :) The salesperson told me that they actually did the whole set using a special specific oven. :)

    Thank you once again!

    Love, PuteriFauziah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so different, very pretty, cool. Interesting bathroom. Thanks for sharing.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...