Friday, February 25, 2011

Queen Anne Silver Plated Tableware

Hello, ladies! 

I'm going to share about my Queen Anne collection which I've been collecting for more than 20 years already.

I usually use them for the open house events and so on.

They're really unique and stunning!

Enjoy the photos! :)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I'm linking this post to Home Sweet Home Friday which I just decided to join today :) Also to Show and Tell Friday! , My Favorite Things SaturdayShow Off Your Cottage Monday and Between Naps on The Porch Met Monday!

Thank you to all the hosts for hosting all these great blog parties! :)

Have a great day ahead! 

9 comments:

  1. All of it is stunning. I also love the painted table that they are on. Thank you for sharing all of these beautiful silver pieces for Favorite Things Sat. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the table too! Love the silver, I have a small piece without a top...now I know it should have had a top when I picked it up at the thrift shop. I use it at my makeup table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi amy,
      send me a picture of the peice with the missing top and i will let you know if i have the top for you http://www.amandatableware.co.uk/
      ps, WOW i love your site
      regards amanda.

      Delete
  3. Those are beautiful pieces, I love each piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am new to your blog. Very pretty. Do you use these very often of just when you host a gathering?

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are exquisite! You have some amazing pieces!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Lovely pieces.I have a few of these too.but some of mine have started to tarnish.they are the original queen Anne.I was wondering if they really do tarnish after a few years or did I do something??do you have any tips to keep the tarnish away.
    Thanks.
    Huda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anyone wanted to purchase Queen Anne direct from UK?
    Please browse our FB : https://www.facebook.com/QueenAnneSilverware

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! white porcelin dinnerware

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...