Thursday, December 16, 2010

Still About My Puteri :)

My lil brother and his family came to my house to visit my Puteri. I did cook something for 'em but the simple ones cos they told me quite late. Cooked Spagetthi Bolognese and Chocolate Cake that I did a day after Puteri discharged from the hospital. And my lil brother brought us Pau that he bought from Rawang. For my daughter, I did Fried Spagetthi with tons of herbs. 


Chocolate Cake.


Chicken Curry Pau. Really soft and yummy!




Spagetthi Bolognese.


Fried Spagetthi ( kunyit hidup, halia muda, kubis, carrot & herbs.) for the sick one.


Thursday's Menu

This morning, Puteri had Fried rice with herbs for her breakfast which I put fresh ikan kurau to replace the chicken. For her lunch, still with the sup haruan and garlic asparagus. And for us, I did not cook that much of nice food because Puteri can't join us and of course we feel bad to eat something nice in front of her. Thus, for our lunch, we're buying outside food. :)


Fried Rice with herbs & fresh ikan kurau.


Garlic Asparagus.


Sup haruan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...