Friday, January 21, 2011

Show and Tell Friday!

Photobucket

Hello! Today I've decided to join in the Show and Tell Friday posts. For the start, I'd love to share some of the photos of all my collections. But before I continue, I'd like to say thanks to Cindy as she organized this program! :) So, let's begin!


Photobucket

This Arnstadt Crystal I bought from Metrojaya, Midvalley long time ago. Bought it during the sale and we seriously adore the shape of the diamond cutting. :)


Photobucket

This is Nuria Grau Crystal in a rose shape. 


Photobucket

And we decided to display 'em at the corner of the living room. It definitely makes the living hall looks better and nicer.


Photobucket

This is also the Arnstadt Crystal which is brown in color. 



Photobucket

We display the Arnstadt Crystal with the Bohemia Crystal in the middle of the living room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...