Thursday, February 9, 2012

Comparison between the former and current house.



Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog because I was too busy with all the shifting progress and what not. We've been living in this new house for almost 2 months and it has been great so far. 

I'd like to post about the comparison between the dry kitchen of the former and current house. As you can see I chose brown for the dry kitchen of the former one and white for the current house. It's a huge difference I can say. :)




The picture of the dry kitchen of the former house. 










The picture of the dry kitchen of the current house. 





























I'm linking this post to:




Thank you to all the great hosts :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...