Thursday, January 27, 2011

Show and Tell Friday!

Hello! :) As I've joined this 'Show and Tell Friday' program, I'd love to share something with you guys about my dry kitchen :) 

Photobucket

Crystals collections from Iran. I've been having all these crystals for more than 15 years already. 




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

I bought that baby sofas about 25 years ago. Good memories :) Bought this set for the eldest son long time ago. 



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Before I end this post, I'd like to say thanks to Cindy for organizing this marvelous program! :) 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your chandy!! It is so pretty!! Your glassware is lovely also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely. I look forward to you stopping by at My Dream Canvas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anu : Thank you! And yes, I'll definitely have a look at your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...