Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My New Collection

Hi everyone!

This week I'm going to share about my gift which I got on my 48th birthday. There are 5 sets of them in a box. They're really pretty and I love them to the bits! :)

Let the photos do the talking, enjoy.






















































I'm linking this post to:

Lady Katherine - Tea Time Tuesday!
Terri & Martha - Tea Cup Tuesday!

I'd love to thank each and every hosts for hosting all these great parties. I really enjoy these blog parties! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fabulous set! I love how they are all different styles, yet similar in shape and gold edging. What a beautiful gift to receive.
    I can see why you love them so much.
    Thank you so much for joining in Tea Cup Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! They are all lovely. I can't pick a favorite! How lucky you are. Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,

    What a lovely set of teacups! So distinctive and exquisite, each and every one of them. Such a beautiful birthday gift!

    Thanks so much for joining us for TTTT and also for my 83rd, Tuesday Tea For Two!


    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
    @ http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com
    @ http://silkenpurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, they are all wonderful. So gorgeous. What a fabulous collection. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well happy B'day hun. and what a lovely gift I love the two in the last photo best polka dots rule ha ha thanks for sharing

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have the most amazing collection of tea cups... the dark blue one is my favorite. Happy Birthday to you! Gorgeous birthday gift! Thanks for sharing with us. Have a wonderful weekend!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...