Monday, May 30, 2011

Pretty Combination.

Hello everyone! 

As everyone can see, I posted about the gift I got from my princess for Mother's day in the previous post. I've planned to combine the gift I got and my Val D'Or collection for any event or functions. I'm pretty sure this combination will turn out well and stunning :)

Enjoy the photos! 







Such a beautiful design. Thanks, my princess! :)









I'm linking this post to:

Katherine - Tea Time Tuesday!
Martha & Terri - Tea Cup Tuesday!





5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. They are so pretty and I love the design of both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really love the Val D'Dor pattern. They will set a lovely table. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Val-dor I have a set but the Tea pot is very yum indeed. Love the tray etc very nice

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the white china with gold edging is gorgeous and will certainly mix well. The tea pot is so beautiful too!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Puteri Fauzia,

    This is just so elegant and lovely!.., Love the white and gold trim on your china.

    Thanks so much for joining us for TTTT and also for the 84th, Tuesday Tea For Two this week..,(Pam is back from attending and celebrating her son's wedding with her family and friends. She says she should be back to resuming blogging by next Tuesday)..,

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...