Thursday, February 10, 2011

Show Off Your Cottage Monday and Show and Tell Friday!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hello, everyone! :) 
This week, I'm gonna share about my living hall and dining table. 

Both of the settees were imported from Italy which I bought a few years back. I decided to post this up  simply because I'm shifting soon. Thus, I'd really love to share the decoration of my living hall to all the ladies and also to keep 'em  as one of the best memories of mine. 


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Bought the dining table about 17 years ago at Kuala Lumpur which was imported from Italy and it has tons of good memories plus I really love this dining table! :) 

And as for the flower shaped crystal, bought it at tax free Langkawi about 15 years ago. Both of the vase and flower shaped crystal are Bohemia Crystal.  Looking at both of the dining table and flower shaped crystal reminds me of the old times :') So, here are some of the pictures! Enjoy! :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



And this is a Bohemia Crystal bowl which I bought at Midvalley during the sale season a few years ago. 

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I'm linking this post to the Show Off Your Cottage Monday and Show and Tell Friday.

Have a good day, everyone! With love. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...