Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Collection :)

Hello again! :) 
This week, I've decided to share about my crystal collection which are all located in a glass cupboard that was imported from Italy. I've been collecting all these Bohemia Crystals long time ago. 

Enjoy all the photos! :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




 This is a Crystal Candy bowl which is gold plated decorated with Swarovski Crystal. 


Photobucket




This is also a Crystal Candy bowl which is gold plated decorated with Swarovski Crystal.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This is a gold plated sugar bowl decorated with Swarovski Crystal which I bought long time ago. 

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket 



Photobucket



Photobucket



& this is the glass cupboard that I use to decorate all those pretty collections :)

Photobucket


Thanks to all of the hosts that came up with the great idea of doing this blog party :) 

Have a good day! 

7 comments:

  1. Hello from germany,

    your collection is absolutely beautiful and the glass cupboard is a dream. I´m really impressed. I have one glass like yours, it is over 100 years old and red and I gave it to my husband as a birthday gift.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection and that cupboard is absolutely wonderful!! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! So, so pretty! I am so happy for you to have such a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!


    How fabulous collections, are they hand painted?



    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely things. Your cabinet is such a unique style too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all so beautiful that I can't find the right words. Your header is also gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...