Friday, February 4, 2011

Show and Tell Friday!

Photobucket

Hello! :)
I'm going to share about my medal shaped vase for this week. Bought it from Da Vinci Kuala Lumpur which was imported from Italy. 


Photobucket



I bought this half moon table from one of the outlet in Kuala Lumpur a few years ago which was also imported from Italy. It has such a unique shape that I really love! :)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Bought this somewhere in Kuala Lumpur which was imported from Istanbul. 


Photobucket



Photobucket



This flower shaped mirror was also imported from Istanbul. Good memories :)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Finally, I'd like to thank Cindy for hosting this marvelous program! She's doing such a great job as the host.

 For further ideas on Show and Tell Friday, please do visit her blog http://romantichome.blogspot.com.

Have a good Friday, everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...